General Board, Commission and Committee Information
The Town of Fenwick Island welcomes and accommodates the needs of citizens with the spirit of volunteerism where neighbors work together for the common good to build a strong and vibrant community. Fenwick Island's citizens are committed to community involvement and volunteerism and contribute their time and talents to make Fenwick Island a better place in which to live and work.
Appointments are made in September each year and up-to-date membership rosters including new appointments, vacancies, meeting calendar, agendas and minutes are published routinely to the website.
Duties and Responsibilities
Board, Commission and Committee members:
Current Town Commission/Committee Members
- Provide a valuable link to the community and to the various interests that make up the community
- Assist in the development of policy recommendations to the Town Council
- Provide leadership and support to Town staff
- Promote the Town and its programs
- Provide expertise in specialized areas